Tallulah Talons is a New York based performance artist specializing in theatrical nightlife. Standing at six foot one (185 cm) in stockinged feet, she’s larger than life and so are her shows. Named one of Time Out New York’s 2021 Women Of The Year, she’s continuing to connect with audiences in innovative ways during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tallulah Talons produces jaw dropping shows for public venues and private parties throughout the New York metro area. (Click here to learn more about having Tallulah do your special event). Her public shows include:
- Oh Yes! (Formerly Pandemic Burlesque) at Club Cumming (NYC’s first weekly burlesque show to return since covid shutdowns)
- Burlesque Open Stage (every last Sunday at Club Cumming)
- Gills Gills Gills (a neo-burlesque extravaganza that she hosts as a sea creature)
- Strip Keys (classic burlesque to live piano at Sid Gold’s Request Room)
- The Cha Cha Show (a kitchy Las Vegas style variety show featuring circus and lounge singing)
In addition, Tallulah Talons has been a featured performer in other people’s shows and events including: The Slipper Room, Burlesque at the Beach, Sideshows By The Seashore, D8E’s Last Halloween On Earth (also starring Dita Von Teese and Christine McConnell), the opening show of the Coney Island Film Festival, the 16th Annual New York Burlesque Festival, and numerous private events throughout the New York tri-state area. You can hire her for your event too.